The Crucifixion Of Jesus
Accreditation, Acknowledgements and Legal notices
Dr Richard Kent would like to acknowledge the following:
- All quotations from the Bible are from the New King James Version unless otherwise stated.
- Most of the images of Jesus Christ are used from “Matthew”, produced by the Visual Bible Society, with kind permission.
- Some images used in this presentation are legally used from www.webshots.com
- Some images are used with the kind permission of www.biblepicturegallery.com
- We are most grateful to Pastor Derek Walker of www.oxfordbiblechurch.co.uk for his work on the date of the Crucifixion.
- We gratefully acknowledge the excellent work by Dr Chuck Missler and Dr Mark Eastman of www.khouse.org on the medical aspects of the Crucifixion, and also for their excellent briefing package on the Crucifixion.
Further Accreditation And Information About The Shroud Of Turin
In this presentation, there are frequent references to the Shroud of Turin. We believe that the Shroud of Turin proves the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. There are 12 scientific and forensic tests demonstrating that the Shroud is the authentic burial cloth of Jesus Christ. We believe that the photo-negative image on Shroud was caused by nuclear radiation, at the Resurrection. We also believe that the Carbon Dating tests in 1988 actually proves the Resurrection. Carbon Dating can never actually date anything. The date (1325 A.D. approximately) is only the interpretation of secular scientists who possibly have failed to take into account the Physics of the Resurrection, which was a radioactive phenomenon, as proved by Dr Accetta.
Our teaching on the Shroud of Turin is freely available under The Shroud Of Turin Proves The Resurrecton Of Jesus Christ.
Dr Richard Kent would very much like to like to thank the following, amongst many others, for their amazing contribution to the research on the Shroud of Turin, some of which is reproduced on this teaching on the Crucifixion.
- Barry Schwortz , official photographer for STURP, and author of www.shroud.com for his kind permission to use his excellent images. Barrie Schwortz’ web site www.shroud.com is by far the best site on the internet for Shroud research, in our opinion.
- Dr Robert Bucklin MD for his excellent forensic work on the autopsy of the Shroud of Turin., also available in its original form on www.shroud.com
- Daniel R. Porter of www.shroudstory.com for his excellent analysis, and web site.
- Joby Provido, author of www.pixelworks/shroud/homepage.html for his excellent work, and kind permission to use his images
- Ross Patterson of www.discoverynews.org for his very kind permission to use his computer generated images of the Crucifixion and Resurrection.
- Sarah Kent for her picture of the Crucifixion.
Our charity has obtained permission to use images and information whenever possible. Whenever possible we have communicated with the source of all material used. If there is any image or information which they have not obtained permission for, or any acknowledgement not made, please accept our profound apologies. Please contact us immediately, and we will correct this immediately.
All information and images are intended to be used under the “fair use” clause of the copyright law. Please see under: www.4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
Sec. 107. – Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
“Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright”