With the arrival of the technology for Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation the medical profession has been faced with the reality of Near Death Experiences. In this documentary movie, the subject is studied in great detail, and the following doctors and patients are interviewed in depth:
- Dr Maurice Rawlings, Specialist Cardiologist at the Diagnostic Centre of Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA.
- Dr James Winnery, Head of the US Air Force Aeronautical Research Unit, USA.
- Dr Melvine Morse, of the Seattle Children’s Hospital, USA.
- Dr Tony Lawrence, of Coventry University, UK.
- Dr Richard Kent, retired General Practitioner, UK.
- Ian McCormack of New Zealand, who died in Mauritius after stings from the highly venomous box jelly fish. He relates his personal experiences of Heaven and Hell.
- Ronald Reagan of the USA relates his experiences of Hell, after dying in an ambulance following injuries sustained in a fight.
- In addition Kevin Williams, NDE Researcher in the USA, is interviewed.
Research proves that NDE’s are legitimate. It is estimated that between 12 and 15 million Americans have had NDE experiences.
This is such an enormous number of shared experiences, that there is no question that it makes sense to study it. It is an incredible phenomenon, and the implications are enormous.
The entire movie may be watched and downloaded entirely free on this web site. Please visit THE FINAL FRONTIER MOVIE on this web site.