The Shroud of Turin proves the Resurrection
Is the Shroud of Turin the authentic burial Shroud of Jesus Christ?
We believe that the ONLY possibility is that Jesus Christ actually left behind Him the first known X-ray radiograph on this planet!
We believe that He left His own Image on the Shroud on Planet Earth to prove to a sceptical world both His Crucifixion and His Resurrection before leaving Earth for Heaven. In the next few sections will be exploring the miraculous Image left behind on the Shroud of Turin in 33 A.D. at the Resurrection.
There is a widely held belief that Science and Christianity are incompatible. Nothing could be further from the truth! The reader need only spend a few hours reading the very advanced scientific literature on the excellent web site www.shroud.com (complied by Barrie Schwortz) to appreciate the vast amount of scientific research expended on the Shroud!
- If we are correct, The Image on the Shroud pre-dated all other X-ray radiographs by nearly 1,900 years!
- We believe that the Image on the Shroud of Turin was supernaturally created at the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, by a supernatural emission of light and subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
- The emission of light and radiation may have been similar to the phenomenon known as the Transfiguration, when Jesus Christ’s Body became as bright as the sun, and His clothes as white as light.
- During the Transfiguration, Jesus also entered Eternity, as evidenced by the appearance of Moses and Elijah.
- We also believe that the excess C-14 isotope present in the linen of the Shroud of Turin actually proves the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, as we will explain.
- This subject is not an easy subject, but we hope that you will read the next few sections to fully appreciate the miraculous qualities of the Shroud.
- The subject is inevitably technical in parts, although we have tried to make the subject as simple as possible.