Evolution Is Impossible
Population Studies Indicate A Young Planet Earth
According to the Star Tribune Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, July 24, 1999, "Last weekend the world's population topped 6 billion".
In 1985 there were 5 billion people in the world.
In the year 1800 there were only 1 billion people in the whole world.
In the year 3 BC a Roman Census at the time of the Birth of Jesus Christ indicated that the population of the world was 250 million.
All text books teach that, and the world's population is growing rapidly.
Year World Population
2000 6 Billion
1958 5 Billion
1800 1 Billion
3BC 250 Million
The Bible teaches that:
- 6,000 years ago God created the Universe.
- 4,400 years ago there was a Flood which destroyed everyone except for 8 people.
- The current population curve started 4,400 years ago.
Current growth curve based on Biblical time scales
If you start with 8 people 4,400 years ago, after Noah's Flood, a population of 6 Billion people over 4,400 years is perfectly reasonable.
Current growth curve based on Evolutionary Theory
- Evolutionists believe that the Earth is billions of years old, and that Human Life evolved millions of years ago.
- If Human Life started 3 million years ago, we would now have a world population of 150,000 people per square inch, and that is incredibly crowded!
- The population growth curve clearly demonstrates that Human Life did not start 3 million years ago.