We believe that Christians should teach only Creation, because:
- The Bible is at stake, since the Bible supports only Creation.
- The credibility of Jesus Christ is at stake, since He is stated to be the Creator.
- The Book of Genesis in particular is at stake, since Jesus quoted Genesis 25 times.
Evolution is not a benign belief that can comfortably co-exist with Creation
- Either the Bible is rubbish, so we should discard both the Bible, and Jesus Christ.
- Or Evolution is rubbish, and we should discard Evolution, and stop teaching it as fact.
- There is no middle ground. God could not possibly have used Evolution, as will be discussed below.
- It says in Luke 3:38 that Adam was the son of God, not the son of a monkey!