Evangelism is easy
Evangelism Is Easy
Evangelism is one thing that all Christians are commanded by Jesus Christ to do! In fact, it was His last commandment before He went to Heaven!
It is very easy, and it is great fun! You will find hat Evangelism is the most exciting thing you have ever done! You can do this, and it is very easy!
We have travelled all over the UK, to Western and Eastern Europe, Africa, the Caribbean, the USA, Pakistan and the Philippines telling people about Jesus Christ, often in large crowds, but also very often on a one to one basis. In fact, one to one evangelism is actually far more productive in terms of people and time than evangelistic services.
Most of our evangelism is one to one, simply talking to people on the streets, in cafes, shops, restaurants, banks, airports, beaches, taxis, homes, factories, shops, hospitals and prisons. We also talk to large groups in hotels, churches, hospitals and prisons, or wherever large groups gather.
We have spoken to many thousands of people in this way in many different countries. We have spoken people of every religious background, every skin colour, and every position in society, from convicts awaiting execution to a President! In every case we keep our message very simple and to the point.
Jesus said in John 3:3, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." He reinforced this by saying in John 3:7, 'You must be born again.'
Evangelism is so easy that a child could do it. In fact, children make excellent evangelists! There are no special rules, and everyone has a different personality. God can, and does, use all our different personality types in evangelism.
Here are some basic concepts to grasp about the importance of evangelism, and how to actually do it.
- The truth is that nobody can lead a person to Jesus Christ, only the Holy Spirit can do that.
- All we can do is to go out, in complete submission to the Holy Spirit, and allow the Holy Spirit to do His work through us.
- There is no other way to succeed.
- This whole web site is evangelistic in nature, and everything on this web site will be helpful for training evangelists!
- This section of the web site is all about the actual process of evangelism. It is necessarily quite lengthy, because, like any other ministry, there is a great deal to learn.
- However, it should not take more than 30 minutes reading "Evangelism is Easy" before you are ready to go out and win your first person to Jesus!
- If you feel like that, stop reading straight away, and go and speak to the first person that the Holy Spirit leads you to!
- There is no more encouragement for a new evangelist than to actually lead a person to Jesus Christ!
- This is a very practical subject!
- Start with someone easy!
- Don't start with a hardened criminal!
- An ideal first subject would be a nice person who goes to church, but is not actually born again (there are lots of them everywhere!).
- Don't forget your Bible!
- When you have led your first person to Jesus, thank Jesus.
- Without Him, and what He did on the Cross, that person would have ended up in Hell!
- Now that you have seen how easy it is your life will never be the same.
- Everyone you meet is a potential convert!
- Imagine the impact that you can have in filling up Heaven, and emptying Hell!
- Once you have started on this ministry you will never be the same!
- You will have learnt just how easy evangelism is!
- There is no retirement from evangelism.
- As long as you have breath in your body you can, with a few simple sentences, help other people choose Heaven rather than Hell.
- This is the most exciting, and the most rewarding ministry on this planet!
- We basically have one rule for which people we speak to about Jesus.
- If they can breathe, we talk to them! If they are not breathing, it's too late!
- Be encouraged, read on!