Fossils are found all over the planet, and are widely taught to have been formed, during the Evolutionary process, over millions of years! However, this simply does not make sense! There were nearly 12 millions soldiers killed on the battlefields of France and Belgium during the First World War. Farmers are continually discovering unexploded bombs, weapons, crockery, helmets, and other war material, but not one single fossilized soldier has ever been discovered!
If you place a dead cow or dinosaur on the cricket pitch you do not get a fossil, however long you wait! After a week there is a bad smell. After a month or two the soft body parts will have decomposed. After six months only bones would be left. After a year or two, there would simply be dust, and small remnants of bones.
Fossil formation at Noah’s Flood
The Bible informs us in Genesis 7:11-12, “In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of Heaven were opened. And the rain was on the earth forty days and forty nights.”
- How could a dinosaur, mammoth, or anything else be preserved in rock, with their stomach contents preserved intact?
- The only way to make a fossil is to preserve it instantly in hundreds of tons of rock.
- For a whole dinosaur or mammoth to be preserved with stomach contents intact, it must have been preserved instantly, or the carcass would putrefy.
- We believe that this happened at Noah’s flood.
- We believe that the only known event in the history of Planet Earth that could have caused fossils on such a grand scale was Noah’s Flood.
- We believe that, at the time of Noah’s flood 4,400 years ago, as the crust of the earth was broken up humans, fish and animals were instantly buried under tons of rock and debris.
Fossilization is not a slow process!
As the photographs below clearly show, fossilization is NOT a slow process over hundreds of years, as many teach. The two examples below show INSTANT fossilization, as happened at the time of Noah’s flood.
1. A mother Ichthyosaur giving birth to a baby Ichthyosaur, from Creation Magazine 12-99,
2. A fossilised fish swallowing another fish!