We believe that Christians should teach only Creation, because:
- The Bible is at stake, since the Bible supports only Creation.
- The credibility of Jesus Christ is at stake, since He is stated to be the Creator.
- The Book of Genesis in particular is at stake, since Jesus quoted Genesis 25 times.
Evolution is not a benign belief that can comfortably co-exist with Creation
- Either the Bible is rubbish, so we should discard both the Bible, and Jesus Christ.
- Or Evolution is rubbish, and we should discard Evolution, and stop teaching it as fact.
- There is no middle ground. God could not possibly have used Evolution, as will be discussed in Evolution is Impossible.
- The Bible says in Luke 3:38 that Adam was “the son of God”, not the son of a monkey!
- If Adam was “the son of God” according to Luke 3:38, Evolution is teaching a non Biblical heresy.
- Evolution is totally opposed to Biblical teaching, as we will attempt to demonstrate.
- We believe that teaching on Evolution since 1859 is the main reason that the Western World has largely abandoned true Bible based Christianity.