The sources of much of this research on Creation and Evolution are accredited to the following experts on Creation:
- Dr Kent Hovind www.drdino.com
- Dr Chuck Missler www.khouse.org
- Dr Carl Baugh www.creationevidence.org
- Dr David Rosevear www.csm.org.uk/speakers.php
- Dr Roger Oakland www.understandthetimes.org/
Dr Richard Kent would like to acknowledge the following:
- All quotations from the Bible are from the New King James Version unless otherwise stated.
- Most of the Images of Jesus Christ are used from “Matthew”, produced by the Visual Bible Society, with kind permission.
- Some images used in this presentation are legally used from www.webshots.com
- Some images are used with the kind permission of www.biblepicturegallery.com
Our charity has obtained permission to use images and information whenever possible. Whenever possible we have communicated with the source of all material used. If there is any image or information which they have not obtained permission for, or any acknowledgement not made, please accept our profound apologies. Please contact us immediately, and we will correct this immediately.
All information and images are intended to be used under the “fair use” clause of the copyright law. Please see under: www.4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
Sec. 107. – Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
“Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright”