The discovery of Mount Sinai has been academically confirmed by Dr Lennart Moller of Stockholm, Sweden, and six other academic researchers, in his highly acclaimed book, ‘The Exodus Case’.
The seven researchers included:
- Dr. Lennart Moller, Medical Research Scientist, Professor Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Dr. Manfred Bietak, Egyptologist, Professor, University of Vienna, Austria, and the Austrian Archaeological Institute in Cairo, Egypt
- Professor Ken Kitchen, Egyptologist, Emeritus Professor, University of Liverpool, England
- Dr. Ebba M. During, Archaeosteological Research Laboratory, Stockholm University, Sweden. 5. Professor Alan Millard, Rankin Professor of Hebrew & Ancient Semitic Language University of Liverpool, England.
- Rabbi Manis Friedman, Biblical Scholar, Lecturer, Author. World-renowned author, counsellor, lecturer and philosopher
- Dr. Gregor Hodgson, Marine Biologist, Professor (Visiting), University of California, Los Angeles; U.S.A.
Dr Lennart Moller’s book, The Exodus Case, confirming the authenticity the Red Sea Crossing site at the Gulf of Aquaba, discovered by Ron Wyatt