Dr Lennart Moller of the Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. has written a highly academic book, The Exodus Case, which is available at the following web sites:
Contributors to Lennart Moller’s acclaimed book, The Exodus Case
There are a total of 7 highly respectable academic researchers who have contributed to this highly acclaimed book. They are as follows:
Dr. Lennart Moller (photo)
Medical Research Scientist, Professor Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Dr Lennart Moller specialises in cancer research and DNA analysis, and also has training in Marine Biology and Chemistry. In “The Exodus Case”, Dr. Moller takes the role of a scientific and forensic investigator to examine the ancient Biblical story of the Exodus.
Dr. Manfred Bietak
Egyptologist, Professor, University of Vienna, Austria, and the Austrian Archaeological Institute in Cairo, Egypt. Dr. Manfred Bietak is the founder and director of the Archeological Institute’s excavation in Tel El Daba, located in the eastern Nile Delta. Dr. Bietak has uncovered the remains of a town of 20-30,000 people who are believed to have emigrated from Canaan through Palestine.
Professor Ken Kitchen (photo)
Egyptologist, Emeritus Professor, University of Liverpool, England. Professor Ken Kitchen is one of the world’s leading Egyptologists, and is credited for creating the structure for understanding Egyptian dynasties and their organisational order. His research interests include Egyptian and Near Eastern history, Egyptian texts, and ancient chronology.
Dr. Ebba M. During
Archaeoosteological Research Laboratory, Stockholm University, Sweden. Dr Ebaa During is the Head of the Department of Archaeosteology, Dr. Ebba During has been instructing graduate students, conducting research, and identifying bones for over thirty years. One of her recent projects was an osteological analysis of the human skeletal remains of the Swedish warship Kronan which exploded and sank off the east coast of the Baltic Island of Oland on June 1, 1676.
Professor Alan Millard
Rankin Professor of Hebrew & Ancient Semitic Language University of Liverpool, England. Professor Alan Millard is Rankin Professor of Hebrew and Ancient Semitic Languages at the University of Liverpool and a Fellow of the Society for Old Testament Study. His research interests lie in Semitic languages, history, and culture of the ancient Near East. He also has considerable first hand experience of Archaeology, having been involved in excavations at Arpad, Petra, Nimrud, and Qadesh.
Rabbi Manis Friedman
Biblical Scholar, Lecturer, Author. World-renowned author, counsellor, lecturer and philosopher, Rabbi Manis Friedman is a professionally ranked member of the National Speakers Association. He hosts his own critically acclaimed cable television series, Torah Forum with Manus Friedman, syndicated throughout North America. His first book, “Doesn’t Anyone Blush Anymore?” was published by Harper San Francisco in 1990, and is currently in its fourth printing.
Dr. Gregor Hodgson
Marine Biologist, Professor (Visiting), University of California, Los Angeles, U.S.A. Dr. Gregor Hodgson is the founder and director of the Reef Check Foundation, a global network of coral experts who train volunteer scuba divers and snorklers to monitor coral reef changes around the world. Dr. Hodgson’s current research focuses on human impacts on coral reefs, coral reef management, and conservation.
In his book, Dr Lennart Moller and his academic associates confirm the authenticity of Ron Wyatt’s discoveries of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Red Sea Crossing Sire, and Mount Sinai.
Dr Lennart Moller is a personal friend of Dr Richard Kent, who highly recommends his book.
Extract from Dr Lennart Moller’s book, The Exodus Case, confirming the authenticity of Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia.
Further confirmation of the Exodus Site discovered by Ron Wyatt
- In Galatians 4:25 the Bible clearly records that Mount Sinai is in Saudi Arabia. This required the Children of Israel to cross the Gulf of Aquaba from Egypt to Saudi Arabia, on their way to Saudi Arabia.
- The Wadi Watir is a 20 mile long canyon which runs between high mountains (unlike the Sea of Reeds site) and fits the Biblical description of the Exodus route perfectly.
- An eight spoke chariot wheel, discovered under the sea in the Gulf of Aquaba, was examined by the director of Egyptian Antiquities, Dr. Nassif Mohammed Hassan. Dr Hassan confirmed the wheel to be of the eighteenth dynasty, dating the Exodus to 1,446 BC, and that the eight spoke wheel was only used during the period of time of Ramases II and Tutmoses (Moses).
- Admiralty maps confirm a shallow area only 900 feet deep extending between Nuweiba beach and Saudi Arabia. The rest of the Gulf of Aquaba is up to one mile deep.
- Specimens of a horse’s hoof, a chariot axle, and human bones preserved in coral are on display in the Wyatt Archaeology Research Museam in Nashville, Tennessee.
- The site has been visited by Jonathan Gray, a professional archaeologist, who has confirmed its authenticity. Jonathan Gray has written an excellent book “Discoveries: Questions Answered” which gives a detailed reply to most of the questions raised by critics. His book is available on www.surprisingdiscoveries.com